VidCasterLive is Facebook Live Video streaming tool which allows you to go live in Facebook with Pre-recorded video and share across all your pages. You can go live immediately or schedule live video for future. Also this application has option to create Live Event for more Engagement before actual live broadcasting.
Why should use Live Event before going actual Live?
Scheduling a Live Event makes it easier to build anticipation and buzz with your audience before your broadcast begins, so you can start strong with an audience already assembled.
When you schedule a live event, an announcement post will be published to News Feed letting your fans on Facebook know that the broadcast is coming. People who see the post can opt in to receive a one-time reminder notification that will alert them shortly before your broadcast begins. Your fans can then join a pre-broadcast lobby directly before the live video starts, where they can connect and interact with other viewers.
PayPal & Stripe Payment Integrated (Extended License)
Demo Link: VidCasterLive Demo
Login as Admin
Feel free to create your own demo account if you are willing to test this app with your facebook account. Other users will not be able to login to your account. You can unlink your facebook account after testing.
Server Requirements & Installation
- PHP v5.4 / v5.5 /v5.6 / v7 & MySQL v5.x
- Make sure your server has FFMPEG installed. (ffmpeg version atleast: libpostproc 53. 3.100)
- Make sure curl is enbaled , mbstring is enabled, set_time_out is enabled , safe_mode is off, open_base_dir has no value, allow_url_fopen=1 and mysqli support is on.
- Make sure Apache server’s mod rewrite is enabled.
[Note: If you get “404 page not found” error then make AllowOverride in your virtual host.]
If you get JSON error while uploading long video then set php max_execution_time, max_input_time, post_max_size, upload_max_filesize to long limit possible.For long video streaming set php max_execution_time, mysql connect_timeout & mysql wait_timeout to long limit possible, so that your server can process stream for long time.
V2.0 – 8th Jan 2018
– New : System core upgraded to CodeIgniter 3
– New : Auto update system (future versions can be updated automatically)
– New : Add-on platform (will be needed for future add-ons for VidcasterLive)
– New : New interface (12 different themes)
– New : Landing/Sales page for extended license
– Improvement : Video height and width selection option during campaign creation.
– Improvement : Improved video quality
– Improvement : FFMPEG Path, Maximum Simultaneous Live Stream , Maximum Length Of Live Stream (Hour), Maximum Allowed Video Size (MB) settings in general settings
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!